About This File
What's New in Version 2019.01.23.2
New with Version 2019.01.23.2
- FIXED: Using any available Student Contacts options should no longer mangle the plugin. (No more frustrating refreshes!)
- FIXED: Show All now works, so you can now consolidate inactive duplicates if you wish.
FIXED: Consolidation should no longer produce errors as a result of the plugin.
- I am not sure when this broke. Probably in 12.1 or 12.1.1.
- PowerSchool used to just pass the contact IDs to the consolidation page (easy). Now it requires an API call to "select" them (much more complicated), much like how other customizations have had to set your student selection.
- I no longer have access to older versions of PowerSchool and was unsuccessful in finding out if the new API I'm using has existed all along. Please advise if this new plugin fails on an older version of PowerSchool.
- FIXED: Latency and slow connections should no longer break the plugin.
- FIXED: The plugin has found it's 'match', so the Console Log should no longer complain it's undefined.
- IMPROVED: The entire plugin was rewritten to improve performance and stability.
- IMPROVED: Existing AngularJS functionality on the page is leveraged to improve stability.
- IMPROVED: This plugin should no longer scare any other Student Contacts plugins off the playground (i.e. other plugins should now work properly and well alongside this one).
If you discover any bugs with the plugin not excluded in the description, please e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.